Substance Abuse: A Serious Workplace Problem
- The high cost of substance abuse in the workplace is a serious problem for employers. Impaired judgment caused by substance abuse on the job leads to injuries, insurance claims, sick leave, loss of productivity, high turnover, absenteeism, damage to equipment, theft and health care. Additionally, this all leads to an increase in insurance premiums.
- Over 80% of the Fortune 500 companies require drug and alcohol testing of their employees. These companies acknowledge that substance-abuse costs industry over $165 Billion annually.
- Employers know that drug and alcohol testing works and significantly reduces positive test-results. Screening new employees for substance abuse, and random testing, results in financial savings and makes the workplace both more productive and safer.
- LifeSaver will provide on-site testing results within minutes that meet Federal Standards and DOT regulations. This will insure increased productivity and safety for the employees in the workplace at the same time reducing costs. In addition it will free the staff from performing complicated tests currently being used.
- LifeSaver is able to provide customized drug and alcohol testing programs for the workplace regardless of the industry or location. Whether they are a regulated or a non-regulated industry, LifeSaver will create a program to meet their requirements.
- 86% of companies use urine for testing (Approx. $39.95 per test) to meet Federal and DOT regulations.
LifeSaver is the Answer
The wholesale price for Alcohol and Drugs of Abuse Stik® is $7.00, containing 7 separate tests on one Stik® and currently is patent pending.
LifeSaver Stik® will provide a quick and accurate test for the presence of Alcohol and Drugs of Abuse, all in one simple test in less than 2 minutes onsite. It will give a straightforward and accurate pass or fail. There is no handling of urine and no sending the samples to a lab or waiting 3-5 days for the results. Additionally, there is no risk of corruption of specimen samples, mishandling, or misidentification when testing with LifeSaver.
LifeSaver Stik® is patent pending, faster, easier, and less expensive than all other current testing methods. Employers will know employees test results in minutes and a course of action can be taken immediately.